Applicants and program administrators (on behalf of applicants) can upload documents to an applicants record, or application after an assistance request has been submitted.
Uploaded documents must be in one of the following formats: .bmp, .jpb, .png, .pdf, .txt, .rtf, .doc or .docx.
To upload a document:
- Login to your account.
- Go to Dashboard
- Click "Continue Assistance Request"
- Scroll down to "Verification Documents" section
- Click "Edit" button next to "Verification Documents"
- Click "Add Another Document"
- Enter a document description
- Click "Choose File"
- Navigate to where your file is saved on your phone or on your computer.
- Select file (See above for acceptable formats)
- Click "Open"
- You'll see that the name of your document is now visible next to the document description.
- Scroll to bottom of page. Click "SAVE"